Monday 5 September 2011

Home!

Hello everyone!


We have finally completed our epic summer trips, arriving home to lovely Edinburgh yesterday morning after two uneventful flights (and a few hours in NYC!).  


We are now reveling in the feeling of being in our own house and enjoying the wonderful company of our friends Chris and Skye Walks who are visiting for a few days.  


I still have a few posts to write about our time in America and then I'll need to decide what becomes of this blog after that!  


For now, I'll leave you with this pic of one of our favourite Ohio memories.  
Sun + ice cream = awesome.





2 comments:

  1. Mmmm…. yes ice cream. Sun. Ohio. Hello haggis and wind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No haggis but windy and cold aplenty. Apparently I lost my Edinburgh cold toughness this summer...

    ReplyDelete